Are you ready to create excellent content for one of the most famous social media platforms and are curious about the features available to you? You’ve come to the correct spot since we have all the information on how to use text to speech on TikTok as well as many other tips and tricks.
This will help you stand out among millions of content creators, and with a push from an organic TikTok growth service, your success is guaranteed.
It’s an excellent approach to reach a larger audience of those who have vision impairments, are blind, or have difficulty reading. However, it will also give a sense of comedy to your content, making it more enjoyable.
And when you’re finished, take a look at our other TikTok guides
- How to Put Text on TikTok Videos at Different Times?
- How to Add Your Sound or Music to TikTok?
- How to Add a Link to TikTok Bio?
- How to See Who Viewed Your TikTok Profile
- How to See the Gender of Your Followers on TikTok?
Table of Contents
What is the TikTok text-to-speech option?
Several features make TikTok videos fun and popular, but the speech feature is unique. No other social platform employs a robotic voice to read out loud the text in the content.
This speech function was recently added when a voice actor was hired to provide content for TikTok. However, this original voice was quickly replaced, and we now have the Siri-like voice that reads various messages.
Content creators and audiences appear to enjoy this soulless voice, and the way it reads text helps any video go viral. One of the most prominent TikTokers used it to boost the comedy element and engage their viewers even more.
But how do these speech options function, and how should they be used? Continue reading to learn more.
How to use TikTok text-to-speech?
It’s simple to use this intriguing automatic voice; just follow our step-by-step guide and enjoy the extra followers flocking to your channel. Because this is one of the most popular TikTok trends right now, it may help you grow your TikTok account.
Here is what you need to do to create the text-to-speech:
- Log into your account on the TikTok app;
- Record a video by pressing the “+” button at the bottom of the screen;
- Once you are finished, click on the red tick sign;
- To add voice effects, you have to add text first. Click on the “Text” button and write short sentences;
- Click on the text you wrote and turn on the “Text-to-Speech” option in the menu.
You’re finished and ready to post your amazing content. Remember that most people use these voice features to amuse themselves by hearing how it mispronounces phrases.
How to change your text to speech voice on TikTok?
When you discover how entertaining and engaging this speech voice is, you may question why other videos have multiple voices and you are limited to only one female voice. There’s a valid reason behind this.
TikTok made multiple adjustments to these features throughout the year, and you could formerly pick from a variety of voices, but you can no longer do so. If you are from the United States, you will hear a female default voice, whereas if you are from Europe, you will hear a male voice.
There have been no official TikTok statements explaining why these variances exist, but the good news is that features are continually being upgraded. It’s a good indication to have this choice, and it’s even better to utilize it and show interest in it because it will inspire developers to work on it more.
What are the alternatives for text-to-speech voices?
If you are dissatisfied with the sound of your video content or the speech feature on TikTok, there are additional options. This, however, can only be accomplished with the use of third-party apps.
- The most popular and widely used is Voicemod Clip, which allows you to record a video using the automated voice and then export it to this video editing app. There is a built-in voice modulator where you may select what works best for your content and have fun with it.
- TTSMP3 is another famous service where you may post videos without audio and add them to the site. This technique may be more time-consuming because you must download everything to your smartphone and then submit it to TikTok again, but it may be pretty effective.
When there are over 1 billion active users on the app, you must stand out while still following trends. To achieve this delicate balance, you can always go to the most successful content creators for ideas on how to grow your TikTok account.
TikTok is a fast-paced social network in which trends come and go, yet some are more popular than others. Text-to-speech is one of them since it is not only entertaining to listen to, but it also allows many more people to experience the platform even if they have difficulty reading or seeing.
So, the voice function is here to stay, and given that there were many more possibilities for voices at one point, odds are it will be expanded more in the future. So, keep making fantastic content and gaining more followers using our ideas and tactics.
- Effective Social Media Advertising and Brand Management - October 2, 2023
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: Strategies and Solutions - October 2, 2023
- Mastering Social Media Reputation & Damage Control - October 2, 2023