TikTok is the fastest-growing social media platform. With over 689 million active users around the globe and with the population that just keeps on exponentially growing, it’s considered the new online craze. With the huge number of people using the app, the appeal of becoming TikTok famous is enormous.
TikTok users, commonly known as TikTokers, upload short videos to their profiles for the entire world to see. These videos are usually original and self-made with the help of the tools conveniently built into the app. It makes your life as a content creator so easy! You can add various filters, creative cuts, and popular music as background to make your videos visually attractive and garner a lot of views and followers.
Table of Contents
How to see who viewed your TikTok profile
Once you have uploaded your videos, of course, it’s quite exhilarating to see the number of video views and visits to your profile increase. So, now you’re excited to know who is interested in you and your videos.
But, does TikTok show who viewed your profile? The short and easy answer is yes!
Thanks to the app’s intuitive interface, they have already included a section where you can access the information of the users who visited your profile.
Here are the steps on checking who viewed your profile:
- Open and log in to your TikTok account.
- Tap the inbox icon on the bottom of the interface.
- In the notifications, select the one that says checked your profile yesterday.
- A list of the users who viewed your profile will appear.
- You can check them out individually by tapping on their profile picture.
The current list you are presented with is the group of users who visited your profile the previous day. Sadly, it does not show how many times these people have viewed your profile in a day.
This list of your profile visitors is refreshed every 24 hours. So, if you want to keep a close watch on who your fans are, you should check it every day. If you have recurring visitors, that means they really like your videos.
How to check who viewed your videos
The app gives you a lovely peek into who viewed your TikTok profile. Yet, unfortunately, you will not be able to tell who views your TikTok videos.
The TikTok app just provides you the number of views per video. But with this, you can immediately see which ones among your uploads are performing well. This should be enough to give you an idea of what the people like to watch. You can then act accordingly and upload videos of the same kind to ensure that you get more views and TikTok followers.
How to visit someone’s profile anonymously
TikTok notifies users who viewed their profile, but there might be reasons you would want to stay anonymous when checking them out. Don’t worry, for there are ways to do this without them knowing.
There are three methods of doing this. One is using the TikTok app and the other two require a third-party app to help you out. Of course, the first method is safer, but if you don’t like having to log out of your account often, you can opt to use the other methods.
Here’s how you can visit a TikTok profile anonymously via the TikTok app:
- On the app, tap the Me icon on the bottom to go to your profile.
- Tap the three dots on the top right to reveal a menu.
- Select Logout then confirm that you want to sign out.
- You will be redirected to the TikTok home screen. At the bottom, tap Discover which has a magnifying glass icon.
- You can now search and visit any account on TikTok without the user knowing who you are. You can also safely watch their uploads because they won’t see who viewed the videos anyway.
Here’s how you can view TikTok profiles anonymously via any browser:
- On a browser, search the internet for a free TikTok viewer. The more popular ones are TTPeek and UrleBird.
- You can directly search a user or use hashtags to browse TikTok videos.
- You even have unlimited free video downloads straight from the site.
Tip: This method can also be used to view Instagram stories anonymously. Simply look for an Instagram profile viewer online.
Here’s how you can view TikTok profiles anonymously via a Chrome extension:
- Open your Google Chrome browser.
- Download the extension from the web store.
- You can now visit any TikTok profile and watch videos even without an account.
TikTok offers users valuable information about the identity of your profile viewers and the number of your video views. Knowing who your daily profile visitors are and how many watches you get can give your confidence a big boost.
To further boost yourself, get more real TikTok followers fast with this organic growth service.
- Navigating Social Media Trends: Graphics, Ideas, Copywriting - September 5, 2023
- Strategies for Maximizing Social Media Impact, Better Advertising, Engagement, and Follower Growth - September 5, 2023
- Mastering Social Media Strategy: Ads, Analytics, Engagement - September 5, 2023