TikTok is a user-friendly platform with so many exciting features. One of those features that many people underestimate is including text in the content. If you’re not sure how to put text on TikTok videos, we’re going to get more into detail and describe the entire process.
Before we get to the step-by-step guide, let’s see the benefits of including text and how it can increase your engagement.
Benefits of Adding Text to Your TikTok Videos
High-quality content is recognized and praised on all social media platforms, including TikTok. That’s why you should explore all the options that this platform offers to make your content more interesting and appealing to everyone. Your TikTok profile can grow if you just invest more time in utilizing the platform’s features.
Adding text is one of the first things you should consider to upgrade your videos and make them more engaging. If your main goal is to grow your TikTok account, we have a guide that will help you learn how to include text at different times. But first, let’s discuss the main benefits of including text in videos.
1. Boosting Your TikTok Engagement
You can boost your engagement by putting text on your content. Words can make your videos more intriguing for viewers and increase your follower count and views. For example, when people see an engaging text on a video thumbnail, they’re instantly attracted to press play.
Also, the text will make your videos more detailed and provide a better experience for your followers and viewers.
2. Great for People Who Watch Without Audio
Not everyone watches videos with their sound on. Adding words will stimulate the viewers who don’t turn on the audio to watch more of your videos since they can understand everything that’s going on by reading the text.
3. Better Comprehension
Reading the text will help your followers get more familiar with your content. People love reading things when the voiceover is too fast because it’s easier for them to understand. TikTok videos are short, quick, so including text can be beneficial.
Also, not everyone’s English is perfect. Some people are still improving their English skills, so reading is much easier than listening to someone talk fast. This platform has over 689 million monthly users; not all of them create content in English. However, it is the most commonly used language globally, so putting text can be very useful for users.
How to Put Text on TikTok Videos in 10 Steps
Adding text to your TikTok video is much easier than you can imagine. But, if this is your first time doing it, you need a short step-by-step guide to take you through the process. Here’s how to customize duration of text on TikTok:
- Start by opening the TikTok app and tapping on the ‘+’ button located on the bottom of the phone screen. This is when you either need to start filming a new video or upload one you have previously prepared.
- When you’ve recorded the video, choose the ‘red tick’ button located in the right bottom corner.
- Now is the time when you should edit the content, or in other words, include the text that you want. The great thing about this social media platform is that you can put text on videos at different times. You should now tap on the ‘text’ button located in the bottom left corner. It has an ‘Aa’ symbol over it.
- Type the text that you want to add to your video. You can choose the style by going through the different options on the bottom of the phone screen.
- When you’re done editing the text, you can tap on the ‘done’ button located in the top right corner.
- You can see the text on your screen now. To choose when you want it to appear, all you need to do is tap on the text, and you’ll see the ‘set duration’ option pop up. Tap on it, and you’ll see a video timeline at the bottom of the screen.
- Drag the timing bar to adjust the time of the video when you want the text to appear. You can use the red overlay to set a time and a duration. Just move both of the overlay ends, and you’ll see when the text will appear and how long it will be present.
- Once you’re set on a time, you can choose the ‘tick’ button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Now, you can proceed to include text on your video at a different time. The process is the same as before; you just go over the steps again. Tap on the ‘text’ button on the screen and repeat the remaining steps.
- Finish off with the ‘next’ button in the bottom right corner to publish your post.
Can Text On Videos Increase Your Follower Count?
Yes, text can boost your engagement and follower count, but it won’t do magic overnight. That’s why using growth services such as GrowTok is one of the best things you can do. This is not a paid TikTok bot that will only attract fake followers and views. We rely on AI technology and a specialized Mother/Child method to bring you real, targeted followers that will love your content and engage.
First, you need to tell us more about your target audience. Next, we do our research and get in touch with the right demographic to increase your follower count with people interested in your niche. You will get a dedicated account manager, 24/7 customer support, and a compliant service with TikTok’s terms of service.
If you want rapid organic growth and real TikTok followers that will stay with you, this is the best time to contact us. Feel free to check the three packages of our TikTok growth service and enjoy our three-day free trial.
Including text to videos on TikTok might take only minutes, but it has several benefits that you’ll enjoy. If you’re still unsure how to put text on TikTok videos, go over our comprehensive guide once again.
Although this tactic can boost your engagement and earn you new followers, you can’t expect it to do magic. For a guaranteed rapid organic growth, get in touch with our team, and let’s start growing together.