TikTok is quickly becoming one of the most popular social media platforms, and there are several ways for content creators to broaden their reach and promote organic TikTok growth.
Is there, however, more to this platform?
Can you utilize TikTok as a short-form video platform to market your business and include a clickable link in the video? Continue reading to find out, since we have all the information, strategies, and tactics you need to boost your content in the best way.
So, without further ado, let’s get right into today’s topic and discover all the advantages that this incredible platform has to offer.
And when you’re finished, take a look at our other TikTok guides
- How to Add Your Sound or Music to TikTok?
- How to Add a Link to TikTok Bio?
- How to See Who Viewed Your TikTok Profile
- How to See the Gender of Your Followers on TikTok?
Why should you add a clickable link on TikTok video?
As TikTok’s popularity rises, you must discover new strategies to market your content and keep up with trends. One of the most effective methods to accomplish this is to include links to your videos where viewers can click for further information.
Here are some encouraging statistics regarding direct links:
- Increased traffic – Having more visitors is one of the best methods to generate money on any social media platform and your website. When you have links on numerous accounts, your chances of getting more visitors and earning more money increase;
- Increase your impact – You can use various social networks to promote your TikTok and leave links to your business. Because TikTok has over one billion active users, this will expand your reach;
This way, you can use the same promotional ideas as many content creators in Instagram stories, include a link to your video on YouTube, or even use affiliate links to generate money.
You can monetize your TikTok account in a variety of methods, but the most essential is to raise your follower count and give them wonderful and interesting content. Your TikTok channel will grow as long as you create something unique and engaging.
How to Add Link to TikTok Video?
If you’re looking for more sharing options and want to include a direct link in your TikTok video, you can do so in a few simple steps. It’s simple to alter and add a URL link, but there are some limitations, so keep reading to learn more.
Here’s how to add a TikTok link to your video:
- Open the TikTok app and log in;
- Create the video by clicking the “+” sign at the bottom;
- You can edit the video in different ways and explore all the options before you post;
- Click on the “Add link” option in additional edits;
- Copy the external link and click on Post.
This will add clickable links appear on your video. While a direct link to your website or other social media platform is the greatest approach to market your business, these links will suffice for the time being. It’s a huge step forward for this social network, and there’s a good potential that more links will be added soon.
There are other ways to advertise your brand on TikTok till that happens, so stay tuned until the end.
How to add link to TikTok Bio?
Before you can use this incredible function, which many popular influencers use, you must first convert your account to a business account.
Here’s how to accomplish it quickly:
- Open the TikTok app and log in to your account;
- Click on the “Me” tab and select the three dots in the top-right corner;
- Click on the Manage Account and select “Switch to Pro Account”;
After that, you can add an action link to your TikTok bio by following these steps:
- Open the “Me” tab once again;
- Click on “Edit Profile” and select the “Add your website” option;
- Add the link to your website and click “Save”.
This will make it easy for visitors to your TikTok profile to click on the link and go directly to your website. It’s an excellent method for reaching a larger audience and growing your business.
Keep in mind that you can include links to your Venmo or PayPal accounts for contributions, your Patreon page, or even a charity you support. Unlike direct links in videos, you can add a variety of them here and promote anything you believe is ideal for your channel and target audience.
TikTok viral content will not only bring you millions of viewers, but it will also have a significant impact on your TikTok growth. You are one step closer to boosting your influence and developing your business by including links in your bio or even your videos.
The platform is continually improving features to provide a better user experience, and the new ability to add links to your videos is a strong indication that they are on the right track. Take advantage of this opportunity to set up an account and begin posting right now.
- What Does the Chair Emoji Mean on TikTok? - May 31, 2023
- What Does OPP Mean on TikTok? - May 31, 2023
- What Does Mid Mean on TikTok? - May 31, 2023