If you ever wondered how does the TikTok creator fund work, you have come to the right place.
Because this social network is becoming more popular by the day, we decided to go a little further to see what the appeal is and how you may make revenue by delivering unique videos.
Continue reading to learn all you need to know about this incredible potential for content creators, as well as how to apply the knowledge for your TikTok growth.
Table of Contents
What Is TikTok Creator Fund?
TikTok, unlike other social networks, is not reliant on advertisements and does not compensate artists for such advertisements. The TikTok Creator Fund is essentially a pool of money set aside by TikTok creators and distributed to the platform’s greatest content providers.
This is a fantastic motivator and a show of respect from the company, and many content creators are flocking to the platform.
It’s simple to use, entertaining, and captivating, so earning some additional cash is a great benefit for every TikTok creator.
TikTok creator fund requirements
Now that you know it is feasible to make money on TikTok, you may be asking what it takes to become one of those producers.
In order to be considered for this post, you must first complete the following tasks:
- Have over 10 000 followers – This may appear to be a large amount at first, but a single viral video may get you twice as many followers. There are several techniques you may use to attract more people to your channel, and you’ll be able to meet the criteria in no time.
- More than 100 000 genuine video views in the previous 30 days – This is an updated version of a requirement. To acquire more TikTok views, you must generate more high-quality content and be incredibly active. This is a great motivation to publish as much as possible and obtain thousands of views daily.
- Location – To be eligible for the creator fund, you must be based in the United States, the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, or Italy. Even if you do not live in one of those nations, chances are TikTok will soon increase the list and allow additional countries to join.
- Age – You must be at least 18 years old to apply. This will be confirmed later with additional ID verification.
In addition to the above-specified eligibility requirements, you must follow the community guidelines and TOS.
How to apply to the TikTok Creator Fund?
Once you’ve met all the conditions, you may apply for the TikTok Creator Fund. It’s simple, however, keep in mind that you must first upgrade your account to a pro before proceeding.
Here’s how to do it:
- Access your TikTok account
- Locate the three dots in the upper right corner of the screen
- Choose Manage Account
- Click the “Switch to Pro Account” button.
Once you’ve upgraded to a Pro account, you’ll be able to access the creator fund option under your TikTok profile’s creator area. The application is completed through the app, and it may demand some kind of identification as well as location verification.
When you join the fund, you may expect to start generating money right away; however, it may take some time for the money to appear on your account. The platform’s payouts have a 60-day net since you may cash out after 30 days of submitting a video and then another 30 days for the payment to be authorized.
When you create consistent, innovative content, payments become every day, and you have greater freedom in managing your assets.
How to check your rewards and funds?
When you join the program that rewards content creators, you will have access to a variety of tools, including a dashboard where your earnings will be shown.
This will be located in the same location as previously mentioned. Simply click the three dots in the upper right corner and pick the TikTok Creator Fund. You will be able to examine your total profits as well as your average earnings.
How much money can you make on TikTok?
This is a pressing topic because we know you can use monetization strategies to boost your views and following. However, the actual math underlying the earning pool is not available to the public.
Some speculate that the algorithm determines these figures based on criteria like views, interaction, and follows, among others.
Even though the regulations aren’t quite clear, the incredible response the TikTok creator fund has gotten is more than enough to keep the concept expanding and growing.
Ambitious creators from over the world are flocking to TikTok for incredible entertainment and rich possibilities like the creator fund. This one-of-a-kind social media network is once again demonstrating its growth potential and the influence it may have on active users.
So, what are you holding out for? This is just another incentive to sign up and start growing your TikTok account right away!
- Effective Social Media Advertising and Brand Management - October 2, 2023
- Boosting Social Media Engagement: Strategies and Solutions - October 2, 2023
- Mastering Social Media Reputation & Damage Control - October 2, 2023